Date: February 18, 2022
We value your privacy and want to be accountable and fair to you as well as transparent with you in the way that we collect and use your personal information. We also want you to know your rights in relation to your information which you can find here.
– The ways we collect personal data about you and why we do so
– How we use your personal data, and
– The choices you have about your personal data.
The Data we collect
Data you provide us voluntarily:
– Social network accounts data (ID, name and friends list)
– Your messages to our Support (such as chat logs and emails)
Data we collect automatically:
– Your game account progress and saves
– Data about the in-game purchases that you make in our games (cost, information about the item your purchased, time of purchase, technical transaction data)
– Your IP address
– Data about your device, such as device name and operating system
– Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service
In most cases, we also create a specific game ID for you when you use the Services.
Data we collect from our partners:
– Data from platforms that the games run on (such as to verify payment)
– Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service
Why we collect your data
To provide and operate our Services.
To perform the contract, we process data necessary to:
– Create accounts and allow you to play our games and use our Services
– Operate the Services
– Verify and confirm payments
– Provide and deliver products and services you request
– Provide social-based activities such as leaderboards, followers, tournaments etc.
– Send you Services-related communications
– Enable you to communicate with other players
To improve our Services for our players.
To provide a great Services to our players, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to:
– Update and develop player profiles
– Develop and improve the Services and player experience
– Manage our relationship with you
– Provide social features as part of the Services
– Customize your Services experience
– Detect and protect users from fraud and abuses
– Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
– Provide you offers in the Services related to Galore’ products and services
– Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
To show personalized advertisements.
To show you personalized advertisements in the Services we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to:
– Track the content you access in connection with the Services and your online behavior
– Deliver, target and improve our advertising and the Services
To keep the Services safe and fair.
Ensuring a level playing field in the Services is a top priority for us.
In order to keep the Services and its social features safe and fair, to fight fraud and ensure acceptable use otherwise, we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to:
– Analyze and monitor use of the Services and its social features
– Moderate chats either automatically or manually
– Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players
To analyze, profile, and segment.
In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
With your consent.
With your consent, we may process your data for additional purposes, such as using your location to show you local events.
Who can see you data
Apart from Galore, your data can be accessed by others in the following situations:
Suppliers and subcontractors
Partners working for Galore
Galore has partners to perform services for us. These partners process your data only at and according to Galore’ instructions to provide the Services, such as hosting, player support, advertising, analytics and fraud prevention.
Other companies and public authorities
In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organizations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests.
We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our players or others.
International data transfer
Our Services is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy. Adequate safeguards that our partners may use include standard contractual clauses approved by EU Commission and the Privacy Shield certification in case of transfers to the USA.
Your rights and options
Access the personal data we hold about you
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
Opt-out of marketing emails and other direct marketing
You may unsubscribe/opt-out of receiving promotional communications, such as marketing emails from us by following the instructions in such communications.
Opt-out of targeted advertising
You can opt-out of directed advertising in our games by checking privacy setting of your device or follow these standard instructions:
– iOS – opt-out of interest based ads in the App Store and News
– Android – opt-out of seeing personalized ads
Your other rights
You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data. You can always withdraw your consent, for example by turning off GPS location sharing in your mobile device settings.
We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact your local Data Protection Authority for unresolved complaints.
Cookies and similar technologies
How do we protect your data
In order to help ensure a secure and safe player experience, we are continuously developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration.
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Services. We will for example periodically de-identify unused game accounts and we regularly review and de-identify unnecessary data.
Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 13, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
Name of the controller: Galore Ltd.
Address: Bachstr. 1, CH-9606 Bütschwil, Switzerland
Email: [email protected]